Saturday, October 30, 2010

Splash

It first came as an aqua, then a navy. The latest one was a strong teal, but I guess it faded just as fast as the latter ones.

Me? I'm always a red, sometimes a maroon but mostly a crimson.

Will I ever be blended in a perfect color combination? I've been asking the same question over and over again. From a blank canvas to a rollercoaster-ish tuscany sunshine, back to being pure white and off to the silver side of the moon, there will always be just one brush from the same palette.

Until I am just a starless night, in the darkest corner of the forgotten room. I stayed there, waiting. Hoping that someday I could ever to be revived, cleared from the aftermath of a bad splash of paint, wash it off my skin.

Just so you know, I'm always fascinated by your rainbow.

No comments: